AMTR’s signature service, focusing on freight records after payment has been made.
- After-payment analysis of all transportation invoices/charges
- Line item audit of rates, accessorials, classifications, inspections, etc.
- Identify overcharges such as contract/pricing errors, duplicate payments, density miscalculations, errors by automated rating systems, etc. (Discover)
- Comprehensive claims management from filing to payment (Recover)
- Customized, hassle-free processes to obtain paper/digital invoices & bills of lading for audit
- Overcharge recovery adds funds back to bottom line & reduces future freight spend
- Reports/Analytics provided (online) to track claims & augment process improvement efforts (Educate)
- No upfront charges—contingency fee-based service—no risk, no cost
As our auditor team is the most educated and experienced in the industry, we are perfectly positioned to advise and support clients in a variety of ways.
- Beyond claims recovery, we offer analysis/insight to reduce freight costs. Some examples include:
- Overcharge Root Cause Analysis
- Lane/Carrier/Fuel Usage Analysis
- Volume/Weight/Mileage Analysis
- Commodity/Dimension/Packaging/Discount Analysis
- Trend Analysis Across any Factor
- Customized reports/analysis generated based on unique client needs
- Contract & pricing tariff interpretation/contract compliance determination
- Process improvement/cost optimization advising